Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hmmm holidays are soooooo boring when everyone's got work or some other stuff to do on different days. Makes it so hard to co-ordinate stuff. But oh well, at least no stress from exams or uni work. Went to the city last Sunday (sorry for the late update), and had a fun time dotaing with Devi, Will and Cell. Admit it guys it was fun! And so we caught the bus to Baulkham Hills to meet Mich, who didn't show up for dinner. (I shall end comment bout that here, I might get hexed with rabbit ears or something tomorrow if i continue). Mich came later for the movie. Saw 3. What can i say, gruesome, horrifying, gory, bloody, twisty...especially after we just had dinner. I think Will almost saw my dinner during the *Spoilers ahead*......................................brain surgery part. That was the worst part in my opinion, cause i hate icky parts like that. Blood and gore i can deal with....cutting someones brain open.....>_> I think we got harsh looks from the other audience members cause of our continued laughters and whisperings. It didnt really help when Mich shouted before the movie to someone 10 rows in front somewhere. :D:D

After that we roamed Baulkham Hills to Will's house to get his gamecube, I say roam cause Mich got lost....XD. We went back to Devi's set everything up and realised......Will didn't bring his memory card....IDIOT! :P Poor Mich had to drive all the way back to get the card. Ah well cruising the back streets of Baulkham Hills in the freezing night at 1 am is fun. Really. XD. And we played GC, ps2 and worms armageddon till 5ish, whereby we watched the family guy dvd till 6ish. We went shopping for breakfast at 10 am....in our...pajamas. We're not hobbos. I cant vouch for Devi, cause he WAS wearing the nipple shirt. =) And that was Monday.

Oh wait great news! My new room is like the best ever. Everyone who came in wanted to steal my room. Bwahahhaha I ROCK! Im not arrogant or nething O_O. Its just that im so happy that the room is like bigger, better, and everythings where i want them! Woots! Even my brother wanted to move back into the room when he saw what i did to it. XD The week passed by slowly, as it often does cause of boredom. I bought Dirge of Cerberus and that was fun. But there's only so much you can play on the ps2 before it gets extremely boring, no matter the game. I have to wait till december the 4th for the STPMers to finish. Good luck guys :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home