Friday, November 17, 2006

Yeah its been a while since the blog updated. Been a bit busy...but the best things is...

MY EXAMS ARE OVER!

WOOTS! NO more tests!


Now i just gotta hope i pass them all. Not much news at the moment, its only been the first day after the test. Oh i went to Jo's 18th on saturday. Yeah during the exam period. So what...spank me. anyway it was pretty fun, Jo got absolutely smashed..but 30 drinks or so in about 4 hours does that to anyone i think. I didn't drink that much, mainly cause i needed my head screwed straight on Sunday to continue studying......stupid Physics.

Hmmm yeah now today i failed my P's test. Let's not go there. Ever. Again. On to brighter news, my brother and cousin is moving out! HOW COOL! I have the house to myself! MYSELF! well excepting the parents, grandmother and aunt. But grandmother and aunt will be gone within a few short months, and then the house will be mine! Bwahahaha! :D Ok im going a bit crazy here, but who wouldnt? Anyway more blogging soon, hopefully, with more pics as well....Michelle..... >_>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home